Translate

sábado, 29 de julio de 2017

Paris Hilton’s 11 Most Iconic Style Moments

I have a confession to make: I was once so obsessed with Paris Hilton that when I was choosing a Confirmation name during my freshman year of high school, I tried to take Saint Paris. Thankfully (seriously–THANK GOD), my priest saw exactly what I was doing and put the kibosh on that faster than Drake went from 0 to 100. (In other words, *real quick*.) Suffice it to say I spent the better part of the early aughts trying to replicate Paris’ looks (even though I wasn’t allowed out of the house in most of them) which included a lot of hip-hugging jeans, Juicy track suits, rhinestones, trucker hats, and butterfly clips. I was also prone to repeatedly declaring “that’s hot” whether something was hot or not.  And had I had access to a pink pickup truck, I would have, without a doubt, been driving that to high school every day.

Instagram PhotoSource: Instagram

MORE: The Complete Evolution of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

Some 10-15 years later, I still can’t stop thinking about Paris’ looks, and apparently neither can Matt Lauer. Ahead, see 11 of Paris’ most iconic style moments that have become her legacy.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario