Translate

viernes, 22 de marzo de 2019

31 Flattering, Non-Basic Hairstyles for My Oval-Faced Comrades

Sure, it doesn’t have your initials embroidered in it like a monogrammed Madewell tote, but a haircut can be super intimate. So much so, that I feel obliged to steer my oval-headed comrades in the right direction with inspo. Thankfully, hairstyles for oval faces are actually among the most versatile. And with a set of expertly-held shears, you can customize the cut to flatter your face shape and fit your unique, personal style. 

According to Hairstylist Jessica Shakir, “the oval face shape is considered the most versatile because of its symmetry and balance.” Her only caveats are to avoid long hairstyles with no layers since it can add length to your face’s already well-balanced shape. For instance, one of her favorite looks is long layers with side-swept bangs. “One of the tricks that I’ve found works best for bangs is to use a mini straightening iron to create your desired shape. It gives you more control and it’s just a safer way to get close to the scalp if need be,” she says.

You’ll just want to be sure you’re not sacrificing quality when looking for a mini hot tool. Shakir’s go-tos are the NuMe Jet Setter Pro Mini Tools ($139) because they use the same technology as the professional size ones. Plus, it’s ideal for traveling or just keeping at your work desk for those just-because happy hours.  And if you’re truly committed to this ‘do, you’ll need a great hairspray to set this style while keeping the bangs looking soft. Shakir recommends the Flex Hairspray by Living Proof ($26). “It’s a medium hold hairspray that is re-workable and brushable, it’s as if it has a memory to it,” she says.

At the end of the day, the sky’s really the limit. From blunt bangs to pretty layers, here are 31 celebrity-approved ways to go beyond the basic.

amandla stenberg oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Amandla Stenberg

zoe kravitz oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Zoe Kravitz

sydelle noel oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Sydelle Noel

sienna miller oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Sienna Miller

sanaa lathan oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Sanaa Lathan

rihanna oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Rihanna

olivia munn oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Olivia Munn

naomi campbell oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Naomi Campbell

meghan markle oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Meghan Markle

maria borges oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Maria Borges

lupita nyongo oval hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Lupita Nyong’o

lana condor oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Lana Condor

kristen stewart oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Kristen Stewart

kim kardashian oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Kim Kardashian

kiki layne oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

KiKi Layne

kelly rowland oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Kelly Rowland

kate middleton oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Kate Middleton

jourdan dunn oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Jourdan Dunn

jessica biel oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Jessica Biel

jessica alba oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Jessica Biel

jennifer lawrence oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Jennifer Lawrence

emily blunt oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Emily Blunt

danai gurira oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Danai Gurira

constance wu oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Constance Wu

charlize theron oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Charlize Theron

carey mulligan oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Carey Mulligan

blake lively oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Blake Lively

beyonce oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Beyoncé

bella hadid oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Bella Hadid

ashley graham oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Ashley Graham

anne hathaway oval face hairstyle 31 Flattering, Non Basic Hairstyles for My Oval Faced Comrades

Shutterstock.

Anne Hathaway

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario