Translate

jueves, 25 de marzo de 2021

Bruh, Zara’s Best Sellers Are So On-Trend This Spring

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t leaning into spring and summer 2021’s trends hard, but how could I not? There’s just so much to love! Pastel Co-ords? Linen pants? Sweater vests? Everything feels so fresh and cool—and lucky for me, Zara’s best sellers make trend-setting (and shopping) easy.

Sometimes, I tend to shy away from items toted as “best-selling.” Why would I want to risk walking into a party at which five other girls are in the same Zara miniskirt? Yes, it’s happened to me and yes, it was hella awkward, although we did make light of it on Instagram to mask our shared embarrassment. Still, I tend to seek out styles no one else is wearing yet for a more unique look, which is why the Best Sellers section isn’t one I’m likely to browse.

This season, though, I literally can’t resist. Zara is positively nailing all the biggest trends, from strappy leather sandals to lightweight outerwear and more. I’m balling on a budget, so when I’m not yet sure if a trend will stand the test of time, getting to shop it at Zara before splurging elsewhere always feels like a safe move. Will I be into these yellow linen trousers next summer? Is a leather backpack really a “forever piece” in my wardrobe? I can’t say for sure just yet, so shopping trendy styles at Zara is a great way to avoid investing in an item that’s at risk of being worn just a few times.

With that, I’ve looked through Zara’s entire Best Sellers section and pulled out 10 top trendy pieces to try this season. If you like what you see, don’t hesitate to buy—as you might’ve guessed, best-sellers tend to sell all the way out, so shop the below and get ahead before they’re gone.

Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.

STYLECASTER | Zara Best Sellers

Courtesy of Zara.

Slide Sandals with Pearls

Give your spring footwear game a luxe upgrade courtesy of these pearl sandals. It’s officially time to retire your snow boots, people!

STYLECASTER | Zara Best Sellers

Courtesy of Zara.

Textured Weave Jacket

This green jacket has a matching skirt, so style them together for a look that is peak Jackie O—but with a fun twist. I love anything that feels retro and modern at the same time.

 

STYLECASTER | Zara Best Sellers

Courtesy of Zara.

Soft Backpack With Pockets

I’m a backpack fan through and through, so this option from Zara is a total savior. I think it might be time to retire that tattered leather tote bag I’ve been carrying for years. Goodbye forever, shoulder pain!

STYLECASTER | Zara Best Sellers

Courtesy of Zara.

Geometric Satin Effect Shirt

Geometric patterns are everywhere right now. I love this oversized silk button-down because I can style it over a bikini all summer long. Until then, catch me layering it over a white turtleneck while I wait for the weather to warm up.

 

STYLECASTER | Zara Best Sellers

Courtesy of Zara.

Linen Blend Menswear-Style Pants

Linen pants are one of my summer essentials because they keep me cool on even the hottest of days. This sunny yellow pair is at the top of my must-buy list for that exact reason.

 

STYLECASTER | Zara Best Sellers

Courtesy of Zara.

Heeled Leather Square Toe Sandals

Yes, I will be wearing heels all spring and summer long, even if I’m not going anywhere fancy! These hot pink square-toed mules are so fun, I may have to buy them in a few other colors, too.

STYLECASTER | Zara Best Sellers

Courtesy of Zara.

Openwork Knit Top

Kendall Jenner just wore a pastel sweater vest, so naturally, I bought one for myself, too. They’re so grandma-chic! Here’s to dressing like a stylish eighty-year-old woman in 2021.

 

STYLECASTER | Zara Best Sellers

Courtesy of Zara

Knit Midi Dress

This dress makes me want to wear bright orange all season long. The long-sleeved silhouette is lightweight, but perfect for those tricky transitional spring days.

 

STYLECASTER | Zara Best Sellers

Courtesy of Zara

Semi-Sheer Knit Dress

Perfect for date night or a casual lunch with friends, this semi-sheer silver dress is currently sitting in my cart. I’m thinking of wearing it with black tights and chunky combat boots until the weather really warms up.

 

STYLECASTER | Zara Best Sellers

Courtesy of Zara.

Oval Split Leather Crossbody Bag

I can always make room for a new handbag from Zara—and this suede one is no exception. It feels slightly western-inspired to me, which is something that I can totally get behind these days.

A version of this article appeared in October 2019.

StyleCaster newsletter

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario