Translate

jueves, 24 de junio de 2021

Um, I Just Got The Cutest Jeans From Zara

I feel like I’ve been shopping at Zara at least once every other week for the past four years (New York City, baby!) so I surprised myself when I realized I’d never, ever tried Zara jeans. I’d always turned to the store for cute crop tops, last-minute going-out dresses or trends too temporary to splurge on, but I stuck to stores that sold exclusively denim when it came to stocking up on jeans. Well, no more!

Last week, I bought my first pair of Zara Premium denim, The Pepper Mom Jeans and holy moly, they look good with everything. Sweaters! Blazers! Bralettes! Corsets! They’re perfectly baggy, super-shredded and a light-wash rinse that looks beachy and relaxed without drawing attention to how pale I am. Chef’s kiss, am I right?

Oh and I forgot the best part—they were under $50. Can you believe?! I’m used to spending up to $200 on a single pair of denim! Needless to say, I’ve been eyeing a ton of other Zara jeans since, especially now that I know I can essentially get four pairs for the price of one higher-end option. And don’t worry, little old me is kind enough to share the top must-shop styles with you, too.

With that, read on to shop the six trending denim silhouettes that you can shop right now at Zara, from flares and ’90s silhouettes to (the very controversial!) Bermuda shorts and more. Oh—and did I mention they’re all discounted as part of the massive Zara Summer Sale? Yep, you heard it here first.

Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.

STYLECASTER | Zara Jeans

Courtesy of Zara.

The Mom Jean

OK, you already know that this is the pair I got and I’m obsessed. You can buy in your regular size, or take my advice and size up for a super baggy look. I did this and got them taken in at the waist, but a belt works just as well.

STYLECASTER | Zara Jeans

Courtesy of Zara.

Cropped ‘90s Jeans

Dark-wash jeans are essential in my year-round wardrobe and this pair is pretty perfect: It’s affordably priced, has a casual-feeling wide-leg design and has a cropped hem that won’t make me look like I’m drowning in fabric.

STYLECASTER | Zara Jeans

Courtesy of Zara.

Flared Button-Up Z1975 Jeans

White jeans? In the summer? Groundbreaking, I know! These flared jeans have nautical-feeling buttons on the sides of the leg so they feel different enough from the rest of the options in my collection.

STYLECASTER | Zara Jeans

Courtesy of Zara.

’80s Skinny Jeans

Skinny jeans will forever be iconic in my eyes. This pair of black ‘80s Skinny Jeans is so easy to style which makes them the ideal wear-everywhere pair. Keep ’em on hand for years to come.

STYLECASTER | Zara Jeans

Courtesy of Zara.

Z1975 Frayed Waist Wide-Leg Jeans

The frayed hem on this pair of jeans gives it a lived-in feel. Prepare to absolutely live in these this summer. Plus, they’ll look so cute when you wear them over booties in the fall.

STYLECASTER | Zara Jeans

Courtesy of Zara.

 

Hi-Rise Straight Shorts

If you want to experiment with color this season but you’re not exactly sure how to do it, start by buying this pair of pastel denim shorts and go from there.

StyleCaster newsletter

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario