Translate

miércoles, 28 de julio de 2021

Love Is Blind’s Lauren & Cameron Just Revealed Their Baby Plans 2 Years After Meeting on the Show

Warning: Love Is Blind: After the Altar spoilers ahead. Anyone who’s seen Netflix’s Love Is Blind knows that Lauren and Cameron are endgame. The two fell in love in The Pods and tied the knot in the finale. But are Love Is Blind‘s Lauren and Cameron still together? Spoiler alert: No need to worry, Lauren and Cameron shippers. The couple is still going strong!

For those who need a refresher, Lauren and Cameron “met” on the first episode in The Pods. It didn’t take long for them to fall in love and before audiences knew it, the couple was engaged and met each other on the last day in The Pods. For the most part, Lauren and Cameron had a drama-free relationship (at least compared to the other couples), but that doesn’t mean they didn’t have their challenges. A lot of Lauren and Cameron’s deep conversations were about how he’s the first white man she’s dated. The couple also had a tough time when Lauren introduced Cameron to her dad, who didn’t seem to approve of him for his daughter. In the end, though, Lauren and Cameron tied the knot on the Love Is Blind finale and won over the hearts of Netflix users everywhere.

Are Lauren and Cameron still together from Love Is Blind?

Love Is Blind, Season 1: Lauren & Cameron

Image: Netflix.

As for if Lauren and Cameron are still together, that answer is a resounding yes. After the season 1 finale, both Lauren and Cameron posted photos from their wedding day with emotional captions about how they found their true loves—sight unseen. “Right before this experience, I was just at the point where I had given up on the fairytale. Feeling like we sell little girls these dreams of a Prince Charming that doesn’t really exist,” Lauren wrote. “Clearly God had the last laugh. I was open minded entering this experience honestly never expecting to fall in love and become the happiest I’ve ever been all while being recorded for the world to see.”

She continued, “When I said Cameron looked like a Prince I meant it… he to me embodied everything I had dreamed of in my fairytale… Kind, smart, loving, selfless, brave could make me laugh and cry all in one conversation… but most importantly made me feel valued and loved. Of course like anything in life we are humans and not without struggle. But as you mature you learn that the struggles are what strengthen you and help you realize what needs more care. Im excited to continue this next chapter with you Mr. Hamilton. Us against the world. Bonnie and Clyde (minus the shoot up) 😉.”

Cameron shared a similar (albeit shorter) caption about how it’s only him and his wife from now on. “There’s no one I would rather have by my side. I’m proud to be your husband. It’s me and you against the world baby,” he wrote.

Instagram PhotoSource: Instagram Instagram PhotoSource: Instagram

Afters season 1, Lauren and Cameron told Entertainment Weekly about their life as a married couple a year after the show wrapped. (Love Is Blind filmed in 2018, but premiered at the start of 2020.) The couple told EW that they moved into Cameron’s “used-to-be bachelor pad” where they’ve adopted a dog named Spark, whom they call a “practice child before we get started on the real one.” The pair also told the magazine that they don’t plan on keeping any secrets from their kids about how they met. “We’re gonna beat it into their memories. We’ll make them watch it every Valentine’s Day,” Lauren said.

In Love Is Blind: After the Altar, a three-episode special that was filmed two years after season 1, Lauren and Cameron revealed that they’re still together and going strong. The next step in their relationship is kids, which they plan to start trying for in 2021. “Me and cam said probably within the next year we should get started,” Lauren said. “Because I am getting older.” When Lauren was asked why she didn’t sound so excited, Lauren responded, “I am excited. I think that’s kind of scary, though. Just to be honest.” Cameron added, “I don’t want to pressure Lauren. She gets enough pressure from the world. So I’m ready when she’s ready.”

Lauren revealed in a confessional that she and Cameron have had conversations about a pregnancy will affect her physically, but they’re in no rush to have kids. “It’s really up to me. It’s my snatch. It’s coming out of me. I’m the one who has to carry the baby. I’m the one who’s going to have the stretch marks, the saggy boobs. We’ve already talked about the boobs. All that is going to happen to me,” Lauren said. “All Cam has to do is shoot the club up.”

Love Is Blind: After the Altar is available to stream on Netflix.

New Entertainment Newsletter

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario