Translate

domingo, 14 de marzo de 2021

Every Drool-Worthy Fashion Moment From The 2021 Grammy Awards

It finally feels like award show fashion is becoming a thing again. And it’s about darn time! While I appreciate that pandemic precautions are more than necessary, I admit that the loss of pre-show red carpets is hitting me harder than expected. I’ve been needed a hefty dose of good ol’ celebrity fashion—and fortunately, these GRAMMYs 2021 fashion moments really delivered.

Like I said, there was no pre-show during which I could group-chat my BFFs about the best and worst looks of the night, but presenters, performers and nominees did dress up and (At risk of sounding like an optimist!) almost everyone looked amazing. I’m talking Dua Lipa in a crystalized butterfly gown by Versace, Megan The Stallion in a dress the color of literal fire, Billie Eilish in another great maximalist Gucci suit…the list goes on!

Oh, and this year, I’m skipping the Worst Dressed List altogether. We have enough negativity going on in the world right now, am I right? Instead, I’m choosing to focus on the night’s Best Dressed celebs and believe me, the list is long. You’ll have to scroll through to see if your faves made the cut!

Below, check out the top fashion moments from the 2021 GRAMMY Awards to make you believe in award show fashion again. Here’s hoping that, by next year, things will go back to the way they were before and I can entertain y’all with a Worst Dressed list, too. Until then, read on!

STYLECASTER | Grammys 2021 Fashion

AP Newsroom.

Megan Thee Stallion

Megan Thee Stallion was Megan Thee Best Dressed in her orange Dolce & Gabbana gown, complete with a small train, a voluminous bow at the back and Chopard jewels.

 

STYLECASTER | STYLECASTER | Grammys 2021 Fashion

Courtesy of Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP.

Lizzo

Lizzo showed up to present an award in a mint green rushed Balmain dress that actually gave me major ‘80s prob night vibes. Anyone else?
117378 1289 Every Drool Worthy Fashion Moment From The 2021 Grammy Awards

Courtesy of Francis Specker/CBS.

Noah Cyrus

I’m calling it now—this look by Schiaparelli is gonna go viral. The GRAMMYs Red Carpet has been anything but subtle, and this gown is no different.

 

STYLECASTER | GRAMMYs Fashion Moments

Courtesy of CBS.

Jhene Aiko

Aiko served sugarplum fairy realness in this mountain of pink ruffled tulle by Monsoori, and I couldn’t be more obsessed.

 

STYLECASTER | Grammys 2021 Fashion

Courtesy of Francis Specker/CBS.

Ingrid Andress

I love a suit moment, and country star Ingrid Andress did not disappoint in Armani Prive. She’s making a strong case for fully-bedazzled tops in 2021 and I am 100% a fan.

STYLECASTER | Grammys 2021 Fashion

Courtesy of Jahmad Balugo and Greg Williams for Louis Vuitton

Chloe X Halle

Chloe x Halle absolutely stunned in their golden Louis Vuitton dresses. I love that they did one short and one long, then personalized their looks with accessories!

STYLECASTER | Grammys 2021 Fashion

Courtesy of Francis Specker/CBS.

Billie Eilish

Look—when I said I was a fan of suits on the red carpet, I meant it. This Gucci look on Billie Eilish is one of my favorite ensembles she has ever worn. Love the matching hat and mask, obvi!

STYLECASTER | Grammys 2021 Fashion

Courtesy of Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP.

Dua Lipa

This look is serving ’70s Cher realness and I am obsessed with it. Dua Lipa never disappoints on the red carpet, but this Versace gown stopped me dead in my tracks. So fab!

STYLECASTER | Dua Lipa GRAMMYs

Courtesy of CBS.

Dua Lipa (Again)

Sorry, but her performance look deserves its own slot on the list! She stripped down from this gown to a blingy blazer, then to a hot pink bra and panties. Werk.

 

STYLECASTER | Taylor Swift GRAMMYs

AP Newsroom.

Taylor Swift

Florals? For spring? On the red carpet? Groundbreaking, if you’re talking about Swift’s Oscar De La Renta flower-coated minidress.

STYLECASTER | Grammys 2021 Fashion

Courtesy of Phil McCarten/CBS.

Maren Morris

Country star Marin Morris stunned in a lavender gown by Dolce & Gabbana with jewels from KALLATI. If her look is any indication, this pastel hue is going to be everywhere this summer.

STYLECASTER | Grammys 2021 Fashion

Courtesy of Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP.

Julia Michaels

French maid, but make it fashion! Julia Michaels showed up to the GRAMMYs alongside her boyfriend JP Saxe in coordinating looks, because of course they did.

STYLECASTER | Grammys 2021 Fashion

Courtesy of Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP.

Haim

Never one to miss out on a high-fashion moment, the HAIM sisters showed up to the GRAMMYs in coordinating Prada looks. I wish my sister and I looked this good for special occasions.

StyleCaster newsletter

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario