Translate

miércoles, 21 de abril de 2021

14 Swim Cover-Ups So Cute You’ll Wonder How You Ever Lived Without Them

When summer’s on its way, it’s easy to buy a ton of swimsuits and little else. Because swimsuits are fun. Swimsuits are cute. Swimsuits instantly transport us to a world of the shining sun and high temperatures—a reality that hasn’t been ours for far too long. The only issue? Rarely does one go to the beach, or pool, or lake in a swimsuit and only a swimsuit—nay, we adorn ourselves with swim cover-ups to complete the look.

I, however, have never been able to find a cover-up that I actually like to wear. For too long I have relied on an old vintage t-shirt to wear over my bikini after a day spent in the water. But now that I’m officially an adult, I feel like I actually need to up my beachwear game in 2021. There are so many options to choose from in 2021 so it looks like I’m in luck.

Case in point: the 14 cover-ups that I’ve included on this here list. I’ve broken them down into categories so you can keep track of your favorites and so you won’t have to spend hours and hours perusing the web—I’ve already done the hard work for you! And I would also be lying to you right now if I said that I didn’t already add a few of my top picks to my cart. I have a shopping addiction—I can’t help it! I’ve got it all, from lightweight sarongs to breezy beach rompers.

Read on to shop my favorite cover-ups from brands like Robin Piccone, Frankies Bikinis, Madewell and more. Summer is basically here, people! It’s time to stock up.

Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale. 

Beach Cardis

These breezy beach cardigans are perfect for when you want to look like you’re an Insta-famous model in a snap. Whatever you choose a shawl made from sheer lace or a lightweight linen version, the options are nearly endless.

STYLECASTER | Swim Cover Ups

Courtesy of Blooming Jelly.

Crochet Long Kimono

The boho vibes are strong with this one. A long sheer cover-up like this pick from Blooming Jelly on Amazon will show off your suit in style and it’s so affordable at only $16.99. Basically, it’s a great choice if you’re trying to save a bit of money this summer.

STYLECASTER | Swim Cover Ups

Courtesy of Summersalt.

The Effortless Shirt Dress Cover Up

This long white shirt dress cover-up from Summersalt obviously looks amazing when worn over one of their colorful suits, but the neutral shade will coordinate with literally any of the bikinis or one-pieces that you currently own.

Beachy Mini Dresses

I love a piece that pulls double duty in my closet, especially in the summer. Bringing a cute mini dress made from linen or cotton with you on vacation is a great way to a) save space in your suitcase and b) lower the cost-per-wear on your favorite pieces.

STYLECASTER | Swim Cover Ups

Courtesy of CUPSHE.

Sleeveless Crochet Tunic 

I love this Sleeveless Crochet Tunic from CUPSHE because it looks way more expensive than it actually is thanks to the luxe woven design. Plus, it comes with Amazon Prime shipping so you can get it ASAP if you’re a last-minute shopper like I am.

STYLECASTER | Swim Cover Ups

Courtesy of Madewell.

Gauze Cover Up Tunic Dress

This tunic from Madewell also comes in a peachy pink shade, but you can never go wrong with a white tunic dress in your summer wardrobe. I’m picturing this piece styled with tons of gold jewelry and a pair of barely-there strappy sandals.

A Matching Set

So let’s say you’re the type of person who likes to go straight from the beach to the bar for happy hour. I hear you and I support you in your endeavors. In any case, you need a cute AF matching set to wear in both situations.

STYLECASTER | Swim Cover Ups

Courtesy of Beach Riot.

Striped Shimmer Sweater + Striped Cover-Up Shorts 

This rainbow-hued set from Beach Riot is comprised of a lightweight long sleeve top and a pair of slouchy shorts, so you’ll bring all the cozy vibes with you to the beach this summer. Plus, you’ll stay warm if the wear changes on a dime after the sun goes down.

STYLECASTER | Swim Cover Ups

Courtesy of Frankies Bikinis.

Fifi Silk Button Up Shirt + Fifi Silk High Waist Boxer Shorts

If you’re looking for a more borrowed-from-the-boys vibe, meet my favorite silk set from Frankies Bikinis. I would wear either the button-up top or the boxer shorts on their own, but they give off such a chilled-out vibe when paired together.

An Easy Beach Romper

Beach rompers are back for summer 2021 and for good reason! You can style them with a pair of wedge heels for dinner after a day spent at the beach or keep them casual with a pair of sandals or white sneakers. I love versatility!

STYLECASTER | Swim Cover Ups

Courtesy of Z SUPPLY.

Krista Tie-Dye Romper 

Z SUPPLY makes some of the comfiest pieces on the market these days and this tie-dye romper is no exception. Not only is it covered in a trendy tie-dye pattern but it will coordinate with almost any of your bikinis.

STYLECASTER | Swim Cover Ups

Courtesy of Kirundo.

Casual Sleeveless Romper

This gray and white striped romper from Kirundo is made for lazy days spent lounging by the pool. It’s basically a more dressed-up version of your favorite loungewear pieces that you live in at home.

A Pair of White Beach Pants

White linen pants—AKA “beach pants”—have been a longitme staple in my summer wardrobe and I’m so happy to see that they’ve been getting some much-needed attention and love for summer 2021. You will wear these everywhere—I’m calling it now.

STYLECASTER | Swim Cover Ups

Courtesy of Lane Bryant.

Pull-On Linen Wide Leg Pant

This easy pair of white beach pants from Lane Bryant is going to become one of your most-worn items this summer, I can feel it. They’re available in sizes 12 through 28 and come in a few colors. It may honestly be worth it to buy every single colorway.

STYLECASTER | Swim Cover Ups

Courtesy of Amazon Essentials.

Drawstring Linen Crop Pant

This cropped pair of beach pants are perfect for my short gals (AKA me!) because they actually won’t make you look like you’re swimming in white linen. They’re also a little sheer so you’ll show off a bit of your bikini while you wear them.

A Flowy Maxi Dress

Wearing a maxi dress is a great way to add a little bit of coverage to your next beach look. Whether you go for a colorful tie-dyed option or a more sleek knit pick, you will look like a real-life beach goddess this summer.

STYLECASTER | Swim Cover Ups

Courtesy of Venus.

Tie-Dye Cover-Up Dress

This hot pink Tie-Dye Cover-Up Dress from Venus is going to be so flattering courtesy of the plunging v-neck design. Honestly, who needs a bikini anyway?  I would wear this dress on its own, to be honest!

STYLECASTER | Swim Cover Ups

Courtesy of Solid+Striped.

Leigh Polo Dress

If you’re anything like me (AKA you love wearing black all year ’round), then you 100 percent need this collared mesh maxi dress from Solid + Striped in your wardrobe. I’ve been thinking about buying it ever since it hit the site and I think today might just be the day that I make the splurge.

A Chic Sarong

It doesn’t get more classic than a sarong in the summer. I mean, they have been around for years and somehow feel fresh and sexy every single season. You’ve got tons of options to choose from for summer 2021, from mini black versions to longer patterned picks.

STYLECASTER | Swim Cover Ups

Courtesy of Back from Bali.

Long Sarong

This bold sarong from Back From Bali could totally work as a halter dress if you tie it the right way. Or simply throw it over your shoulders for some added sun protection while you finish your beach read.

STYLECASTER | Swim Cover Ups

Courtesy of Robin Piccone.

Michelle Cover Up Pareo 

Robin Piccone always nails it when it comes to easy breezy beachwear that looks chic season after season. Case in point: the Michelle Cover Up Pareo in black. You have enough white pieces—It’s time to spice up your cover-up collection.

StyleCaster newsletter

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario