Translate

viernes, 22 de septiembre de 2017

8 Beauty Products That Are Worth The Splurge

When I first moved to New York City as an intern, I worked part-time at a luxury department store. I was always fascinated by the women who would come in each day and drop Lord-knows -how-much money on luxury beauty products, and I loved talking to them about which were their favorite, the most efficacious, etc. Still, though, I couldn’t wrap my head around why some products were so expensive. Were they packaged in diamonds? (Some, yes.) Did they contain the dreams and wishes of a bygone mythical beast? (TBD.)

MORE: The 20 Most Inspiring Beauty Shelfies on Instagram

Unsurprisingly, many luxury products are not all they’re cracked up to be and in fact, some are even less effective than their drugstore counterparts. However, after testing several of the most hyped products on the market, we’ve narrowed it down to a select few that really do what they promise. Yeah, we know, money can’t buy happiness and all that jazz but it can buy beauty products. And I’ll be damned if those don’t elicit happiness. Ahead, find our top picks that are worth every penny.

 

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario